Super easy and 100% full of wonderful health benefits. Im sure you will be crushing in on this
in no time..
10 Cabbage leaves
1 Carrot grated
- 1 lettuce
- a bunch of mint
- apron 20 strands of chives
- 1 bunch of coriander
- onion sprouts
Prep all your veggies, great the carrots, shred lettuce, de leave the cabbage and herbs. set aside. You can prep your veggies how you like to eat them.
White Bean Paste
- 1 tin white beans
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup cashews soaked over night in water or for a few hours
- 1 juice of a lemon
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
In your food processor, place the beans, tahini, olive oil, cashews, lemon juice, onion, garlic and season to taste. Blend until it forms a smooth paste.
▪ Get a cabbage leave and spread paste over the leaf. This will hold it together when you warp it. Arrange your veggies artfully on the leaf in the centre. fold the bottom up 1/3 of the way and wrap your sides around. Arrange on a plate,
▪ Serve with some fresh lemon and more paste if need be.
Sarah’s tips & tricks
- You can always use baking paper to help hold it together.
- They make for a wonderful lunch box addition